501 East Pine Street #200
Seattle, WA 98122
The Seattle based Blend Images workflow team is seeking an innovative, results oriented, stock video professional to oversee content editing, quality control, distribution and support of our fast building stock clip library. The ideal candidate will have experience in stock video production, solid technical skills, sound business judgement and work well in a team environment.
• Solid experience with Final Cut Pro, Compressor, and other major motion graphics editing software (Avid, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects, Resolve, etc.)
• Knowledgeable in converting raw footage into finalized, edited clips, including attention to grading, coloring, clipping and appropriate CODECS.
• Understanding of technical and aesthetic specifications for commercial quality clips.
• Ability to communicate editing and Q.C. considerations with filmmakers, giving them feedback and assistance.
• Attention to detail and strong skills maintaining a workflow.
• Strong knowledge of current digital video systems used to capture footage including high end systems like RED and ARRI, but also widely used DSLR systems such as Sony a7, Canon, Nikon, Fuji.
• Experience with Metadata and Digital Asset Management.
• Team player and strong communicator.
• Responsible for managing submissions to distributors and maintaining relationships and current clip standards.
• Interface with direct clients to answer film related questions on assets sold directly and through channel.
• Four-year college degree or equivalent
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Experience and knowledge working directly in the creative process, a passion for filmmaking and familiarity with current trends and innovations. Compensation commensurate with experience.
Blend Images is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer –
Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Please do not solicit the office directly. Resumes, and requests for information will only be responded to through our e-mail box – firstname.lastname@example.org