Dreamstime announced today the release of “Stock Photos by Dreamstime”, a new mobile phone app geared toward customers interested in purchasing and downloading images directly onto their smartphones and tablets. This new application compresses all of the vital functions of their website making it a powerful option for consumers on-the-go. Read the entire release here
Dreamstime Launches User-Friendly, Mobile App for Customers On-the-Go to Easily Purchase and Download Images Directly Onto Their Smartphones
Nashville, TN (May, 2015) – Dreamstime, a distinguished leader in the stock photography world, today announced the release of Stock Photos by Dreamstime, a new mobile phone app geared toward customers interested in purchasing and downloading images directly onto their smartphones and tablets.
With the new mobile app, the Dreamstime team will be able to offer its popular, high quality digital images to an even greater range of on-the-go customers.
“The arrival of our Stock Photos by Dreamstime mobile app perfectly complements our previously released Dreamstime Companion, a mobile app geared toward photographers interested in uploading and selling images directly from their smartphones,” said Serban Enache, CEO and co-founder, Dreamstime. “What makes this app so unique is that it compresses all of the vital functions of our website, and perfectly blends with the mobile site, making it the only app on the market today that successfully offers full power to consumers on-the-go. The app allows designers and marketers to use their time more efficiently – they can now use commuting time, or break time in their favorite coffee shop, to research via the app on their smartphones and tablets, and then have content ready when they arrive at work. Additionally, they can email colleagues or clients on the spot, or simply browse beautiful images for inspiration.”
How does Dreamstime’s new mobile app stand out in the crowd of ever-emerging stock photo sites on the market today? “Stock Photos by Dreamstime is much more streamlined, clearer and faster to use,” Enache said. “From simple tasks, such as searching using specific criteria [filters] to adding images to a lightbox, everything about this new mobile app requires less tapping when compared to any other stock site apps out there. While this may seem like a minor factor, these unique features can actually help customers tasks much more efficiently.”
The new app offers the following features:
· Dual-pane view in which the users can see both the search results and their currently selected lightbox. Adding a photo to the lightbox is as simple as tapping and holding on a thumbnail from the search results. In addition, from the lightbox pane, images can also be removed with the same interaction (hold and tap on thumbnail).
· Real-time filtering of results simply by pulling down on the results and selecting or deselecting filters (on iOS); or, opening the filters overlay (on Android), without being taken out of the search screen.
· Support for TouchID login (on iOS only).
· Free daily home screen wallpaper that is automatically changed (for Android only).
· Ability to re-download images that were purchased on the Dreamstime website.
· Optimized for iPhones 6 and 6+ (and very soon for iPad), including landscape orientation.
With affordable credit packages, monthly subscription plans, extended licensing options and full buyout opportunities for buyers and generous royalties for image creators, Dreamstime has built the largest global base that spans all user types, including individuals, small businesses, top web design firms and global advertising agencies.