Capture is proud to be showcasing its new front-end Capture WEBSITE 3 technology – the window to your assets which forefronts audience engagement – at the DMLA 2017 conference in New York on October 22-24.
This represents a new dawn for Capture’s product range because for the first time, instead of the look and feel of our front-end being controlled by Capture’s proprietary content editor, the Content Management System (CMS) will use WordPress.
Other features include easy drag-and-drop upload – that can handle anything from crowd-sourcing to sophisticated controlled contributor editing and ingest of content and metadata – as well as end-user tagging of assets. Highly-collaborative lightboxes make for powerful and intuitive research tools. The system handles all types of content, including video (which plays on hover), audio and multiple-page pdfs.
The exceptional user interfaces have been worked on by Capture’s artistic director, who is an expert in modern user journeys, and Capture’s front-end design team.
This will give an unparalleled combination of all the power of Capture’s Digital Asset Management (DAM), business and e-commerce platform, with the immense flexibility and responsiveness of WordPress.
For existing users, all the great functionality of Capture WEBSITE 2 will be carried forward in beautifully designed, fully responsive interfaces that will function on all devices, including mobiles, tablets and laptops, in an easy upgrade process.
For new users, all Capture systems can be rolled out quickly and cost-effectively through our automated tech platform.
Abbie Enock, Capture CEO, said: “Capture WEBSITE 3 provides a terrific shop-window for stunning content – and complements perfectly the LIVE EVENTS workflow that is being showcased at DMLA to handle the conference media assets. The WordPress platform will give people the flexibility and extensibility they are looking for in this ever-changing technical world. Augmented with our ROYALTIES, FINANCE and LICENSING products it provides a compelling experience for your clients – and a streamlined and efficient environment for your staff.”
Key features include:
- All-new design and UX – WordPress platform; standards compliant; SIMPLICITY.
- Completely responsive – will work on any device.
- Completely scalable – no barriers to numbers.
- Completely extensible – modular, self-serve, flexible tech options.
- Real-time indexing – lightning fast search.
- Ability to aggregate content across all sites – one-hit search / approved source control.
- Promotional and upselling features – to help creators/sellers be successful.
- Amazon-style easy licensing process – so easy to buy, buyers use it.
- Broader extensible functionality – WordPress plugins.
- Audience participation.
- Uniquely powerful combination of Capture DAM and business platform, combined with design flexibility of WordPress.
DMLA 2017 is being held at The New Yorker, Manhattan, 481 8th Ave & 34th St, New York, NY 10001 from October 22nd to October 24th, 2017.
About Capture Ltd
Capture is a leader in enterprise-grade media management systems and services that include instant content delivery from live events, rights, licensing, metadata, finance and royalties. For more information please see www.capture.co.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org.